Thank you for all who attending the HCOA 12th AGM & Community Forum on Sept. 23 at Liuna Station, especially:
- Our *New Partners in Positive Aging for supporting the HCoA in our work and for sharing information about your programs/services at our event.
- Our Guest Speakers from the Conversation Cafe (Hamilton’s Senior Isolation Impact Plan) Thank you to Aden, Rebecca, Ruth, Liliana, Barb and Pat for providing such a sincere & memorable presentation about your experiences with HSIIP!
- Our members, volunteers, funders, special guests and all who attended and made this event special!
Please click here to access the Hamilton Council on Aging 12th Annual Report to the Community. Please click here for the 2017-2018 HCoA Audited Financial Statements, approved by the membership at the 12th AGM. Please click here to learn about/become a HCoA 2019-2020 partner in positive aging, please fill out our form (linked here.)
Recent Reports & Publications
- Let’s Get Moving: An Age Friendly Guide to 18 of Hamilton’s Outdoor Trails (including HSR & SOBI information) (2019)
- Hamilton Seniors Isolation Impact Plan Evaluation Report (April, 2019)