Register today for a FREE 6-Week Positive Aging Series for Women & Men (Partnership of HCoA & GERAS)
ABOUT SENIORS4CHANGE: Registration is now open for our expertly led, highly acclaimed learning series for 55+. Each 6-week series includes current research, information, links to community resources and a guest presentation/exercise from a relevant community service or program based on the topic of the day. Connect with other seniors, and discover tools and opportunities to make (small) positive changes in your life to age well!
TOPICS INCLUDE (based on GERAS-TO-GO)
- As Time Goes By: What to Expect as We Age
- The Secret Ingredients to Healthy Aging: Nutrition Tips & Advice
- The 5-Star Approach to Staying Mentally Fit
- Come Join In! The Benefits of Being Socially Active
- Home Sweet Home: Strategies to Keep Your Independence
- Faster, Further, Stronger: How to Stay Active Through the Years
Funded by the New Horizons for Seniors Program. Healthy Snacks & Workbook included.
REGISTER BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ABOVE OR BY CALLING 905-777-3837 ext. 12238. 30 free spots are available for each session.
Age Friendly Hamilton 2.0: WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU (until Nov. 15, 2019)
Public Consultation for Hamilton’s next Age Friendly Plan is currently taking place until September 2019. We are reaching out to older adults and key stakeholders in greater Hamilton to learn about your experiences, challenges, solutions & ideas to make Hamilton the “best place to age successfully.”
Here are the Different Ways you can ‘Have Your Say’ to inform Hamilton’s next Age Friendly Plan
- Complete our Individual Survey- PRINT
- Complete our Individual Survey- ONLINE (Coming in July 2019)
- Organize a Group Discussion (Please utilize the attached Discussion Guide)
- Visit our Exhibit at Pop-up Community Events:
For more information, to obtain hard copies of the attached surveys, or if you have questions, please contact: Shelagh Kiely-Hamilton Council on Aging (email@example.com, 905-777-3837 ext. 12238)