The Hamilton Council on Aging is a senior-driven organization that was founded in 2005 by a group of concerned citizens. The Council is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of all seniors in Hamilton. We envision an age-friendly community that respects and values its older adults, and provides them with the opportunity to participate fully in society.
Ways to Give:
How to support using e-Transfer
1. Log in to your online banking account or mobile banking app.
2. Select the Interac e-Transfer option.
3. Add Hamilton Council on Aging as a new recipient. For the email address use firstname.lastname@example.org
4. To receive a tax receipt for a donation of $10+ please include your first and last name and mailing address in the space provided for a message/comment.
5. Your donation will automatically be deposited into HCoA’s account. You will not need to set up a security question (there are a few banks that do not support automatic deposit so please check with your bank if you are being asked to setup a security question).
How to support by Cheque
You can donate by mailing a cheque, made payable to the Hamilton Council on Aging, to our temporary mailing address: c/o 700-1575 Upper Ottawa Street, Hamilton ON L8W 3E2
How to support by online Donation
You can donate online via Canada Helps, please click here
CanadaHelps.org is an organization that works with registered Canadian Charities to help them manage online donations.
Volunteer with Us
With our many different programs and no shortage of things to do, there are a wide-variety of volunteer opportunities with HCoA:
- Join a Committee
- Help with Special Events
- Become a Senior Peer Leader
- So much more
If you have time to give and are interested in working with us, we would love to hear from you! Please include a brief description of your skills and experience and indicate an area of interest.