“The Hamilton Council on Aging (HCoA) is a non-profit charitable organization. We rely on grants and the generosity of donors to operate and provide programs to support positive aging experiences for ALL older adults in Hamilton.
WAYS TO GIVE
DONATE using E-Transfer
1. Log in to your online banking account or mobile banking app.
2. Select the Interac e-Transfer option.
3. Add Hamilton Council on Aging as a new recipient. For the email address use [email protected]
4. **** To receive a tax receipt for a donation of $10+ **** include your first and last name and mailing address **** in the space provided for a message/comment.
5. Your donation will automatically be deposited into HCoA’s account. You will not need to set up a security question (there are a few banks that do not support automatic deposit so please check with your bank if you are being asked to setup a security question).
DONATE using a Cheque
You can donate by mailing a cheque, made payable to “Hamilton Council on Aging”
Please mail your donation to:
Hamilton Council on Aging
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
DONATE online via Canada Helps
You can donate online via Canada Helps, please click here
CanadaHelps.org is an organization that works with registered Canadian Charities to help them manage online donations.
Thank you for your support!
Volunteer with Us
With our many different programs and no shortage of things to do, there are a wide-variety of volunteer opportunities with HCoA:
- Join a Committee
- Help with Fundraising efforts and events
- Become a Volunteer Educator (HCoA Positive Aging Workshop Series & Let’s Get Moving Workshops)
- new opportunities will be added as they become available
If you have time to give and are interested in working with us, we would love to hear from you! Please include a brief description of your skills and experience and indicate an area of interest.
Volunteer Board of Director
The Hamilton Council on Aging has an opportunity for a volunteer Board of Director, who can apply leadership, professional insight, and innovative thinking to further our work.
Thank you for your interest, however only applicants living or working in the Hamilton area will be considered.
About the Hamilton Council on Aging (HCoA)
The HCoA is a non-profit charitable organization that works collaboratively with individuals, community and government organizations, businesses, and decision makers to improve life for all older adults.
The Board operates under a governance model, with directors elected for a 3-year term. Directors attend monthly meetings of the Board, participate in the work of committees, and actively support fundraising efforts.
As an inclusive organization, we welcome applications from members of racialized minorities, Indigenous people, people with disabilities, and people of any sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.