We believe the community is enhanced by the wisdom, experience and participation of older adults.
GERAS To Go
- Join us for a six-week workshop series on Successful Aging at the Good Shepherd Centre at 35 Aikman St. in Hamilton, ON, hosted by the GERAS Centre and developed by experts at Hamilton Health Sciences and McMaster University! Click here for the flyer
- Dates: October 25 to November 29
- Cost: $40
- Register Online: www.gerasinfo.eventbrite.ca By Phone: (905) 521-2100 x 12460
Hamilton Falls Prevention Coalition 3rd annual Healthy, Safe and Strong Wellness Day
Join us to learn how to stay healthy and independent! Professional speakers, displays, lunch and nutrition breaks. Healthy Safe & Stong Event 2016
- When: Wednesday November 9th, 2016
- Time: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM (Registration @ 9:00 AM)
- Where: Sackville Hill Seniors’ Recreation Centre
- 780 Upper Wentworth Street, Hamilton
- Cost: Free Admission. Limited Seating
- Registration: Opens Monday October 3 – Call Sackville Hill Seniors’ Centre 905-546-2541
- Closes Wednesday November 2nd
- For more information: Lisa Campbell at 905-512-3795
Thank you to all who attended the Hamilton Council on Aging (HCoA)
9th Annual General Meeting on Friday September 23, 2016.
The HCoA Board is pleased to welcome new and returning Directors and looks forward to continuing its work to educate and advocate to improve life for older adults in 2016!
- Please click here for the HCoA 9th Annual Report to the Community
- •Please click here for a copy of the Hamilton Council on Aging 2015-2016 Audited Financial Statements.