We believe the community is enhanced by the wisdom, experience and participation of older adults.
Save the Date: HCoA 10th Annual General Meeting
Thanks for your Vote!
The HCoA membership has spoken and with 74% of the votes, our 10th Annual General Meeting will take place on Friday September 15 at 10am! We look forward to celebrating 10 YEARS of HCoA with you! We hope that you can be there to help us to kick off a new decade, reminisce, and celebrate our successes and accomplishments.
Please visit us again after August 15 for more details about this monumental event! We hope to see you there!
- “Are Hamilton Seniors under appreciated?” By Mark Newman (The Hamilton Spectator, June 7, 2017)
- Older Adult Peer Connector points the way to services for Hamilton seniors,” By: Dr. Margaret Denton (Hamilton Mountain News, February 10, 2017)
- “Hamilton’s Plan for Successful Aging,” By: Dr. Margaret Denton (The Hamilton Spectator, June 23, 2016)
- “Edward Dunn is Hamilton’s Senior of the Year” Claudette Joseph is the recipient of the Diversity and Cultural Award (The Hamilton Spectator, June 14, 2016)
- “Federal Funding to Help Tackle Social Isolation Among Seniors” (The Hamilton Spectator, June 12, 2016)
- “‘Best place to age successfully’ vision tops Hamilton’s age-friendly planning” (The Hamilton Spectator, June 7, 2016)