We believe the community is enhanced by the wisdom, experience and participation of older adults.
The Board of Directors of the Hamilton Council on Aging cordially invites you to join us at our 9th Annual General Meeting: Friday September 23, 9:30 to 11:30am, St. Peter’s Hospital, Auditorium
Our 9th Annual General Meeting will be accompanied by refreshments, volunteer recognition and a special presentation:
“Hamilton: The Best Place to Raise a Child and AGE SUCCESSFULLY,” featuring guest speaker Paul Johnson, Director, LRT Project Coordination, City of Hamilton.
All are welcome at this annual event!
Please RSVP BEFORE SEPTEMBER 16 TO 905-777-3837 EXT. 12434 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Edward Dunn is Hamilton’s Senior of the Year” Claudette Joseph is the recipient of the Diversity and Cultural Award (The Hamilton Spectator, June 14, 2016)
- “Federal Funding to Help Tackle Social Isolation Among Seniors” (The Hamilton Spectator, June 12, 2016)
- “‘Best place to age successfully’ vision tops Hamilton’s age-friendly planning” (The Hamilton Spectator, June 7, 2016)
- June is Seniors Month! Join the HCoA in celebrating older adults in Hamilton by getting involved in the following upcoming community events! Seniors Kickoff and Calendar of Events and Activities in Hamilton all through June!
- Sackville Hill Senior Fair: Saturday June 25th 2016 – 10-2, 780 Upper Wentworth Street