We believe the community is enhanced by the wisdom, experience and participation of older adults.
Thank you to all who Attended the Hamilton Council on Aging’s 8th Annual General Meeting on Friday September 18 at Sackville Hill Seniors Recreation Centre.
Highlights from the Hamilton Council on Aging 8th Annual General Meeting
- The HCoA Board bids a fond adieu to Dr. Graham Knight, outgoing Director. Graham has been instrumental in leading HCoA’s Communication’s initiatives over the past several years, including development of the HCoA Blog. Graham will continue to contribute to HCoA communications activities as an expert volunteer.
- Special Thanks to Dr. Amanda Grenier, Director, Gilbrea Centre for Studies in Aging, McMaster University for a thought-provoking keynote presentation: “Precarity in Later Life? Balancing Housing and ‘Home’
- Congratulations to Dr. Jenny Ploeg, HCoA 2015 Outstanding Recognition Award Recipient! A founding board member, Jenny has been instrumental in many HCoA activities and projects over the past ten years. The Hamilton Council on Aging is fortunate to have Jenny as a volunteer and thanks her for the many contributions she has made in HCoA’s life.
- The HCoA is pleased to present its 8th Annual Report to the Community
- Thank you to Sackville Hill for its contributions to the HCoA 8th Annual General Meeting. Special thanks to Vince Mercuri, Eleanor Morton, and Chef Paul for your support!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 905-777-3837 ext. 12238 to renew your membership for 2015-16!